Teaching is considered as one of the most noble and respectable of all professions. Teachers are responsible for imparting right morals, inspiring children and guiding them. The importance of good teacher is enormous in our country, especially during the formative years of children, when they first join the school. The importance of early childhood education is now a well recognized fact, children need enriched environment, intellectual stimulation and ample opportunities for socialization of same age group. Therefore, it is very important to have professionally qualified teachers for children to ensure the right development.
To be a nursery teacher you should:
- Have passed 10+2 examination.
- Have enthusiasm for the subject you teach.
- Have cool and friendly temperament.
- Have sense of humour and fair play.
- Have immense patience and energy.
- Enjoy working in a team but also be a self starter.